Why choose Elite
- Price and options – we have great pricing and offer you a broad choice of options, we also deliver all over NZ! Our Horse Floats come in a range of sizes suitable for 2 and 3 horses. When you purchase an Elite Float, you can be sure that it is built to a very high standard, is of the highest specification and can be added to with an array of optional extras to suit your individual needs and also provide you with comfort and luxury usually only available for the more expensive Floats.
- Product range – choose from a broad range of Floats, we’ll make sure your Elite Float is right for you and meets your needs. Our expertise and knowledge of the horse world is a real passion, we believe we’ve thought of everything to deliver you the best possible Float at the best price.
- Quality approved product – if you are buying an imported Float, we recommend you do your research. Quality is not necessarily dictated by the country of origin and variations occur from local builders and offshore. There is only one builder in China that has met our quality standards, and this builder supplies only two brands in New Zealand.
- Service – before and after service that knocks socks of the competition!
- Expertise – we know everything about Floats, just ask our friendly staff.
- Established – we’re here to stay and that means we stand by our products. We’re one of the largest and most trusted suppliers in New Zealand and we’re also NZ owned and operated.
- Go the extra mile – we take care of our customers, hear what they have to say.
- Distribution and assembly hubs in Christchurch and Auckland.
- Nationwide Delivery – very competitive pricing.
- Experienced and well-trained staff.
- Great supplier relations means we get the best value and product.
- Warranty – all Floats come with a 24-month Elite warranty, subject to warranty conditions as outlined in the How to Care for your Float and our Terms & Conditions.
- Quality Assurance – all Floats are quality checked and tracked against individual’s names, staff are vigilant and committed to quality assurance.
- Not complacent – we’re committed to improving what we do and always upping our game.